Hi, So you want to become a Longemity Stockist? Here's the skinny. We would love to hear more about you and your store. Please fill in the blanks and upload a few pics of your space. We are excited to meet you and will begin viewing your application right away. Much love
Our trading terms are for all customers and are as follows
1. Minimum opening order is for a complete set of 2 of each product, being 16 Longemity water bottles, 16 crystal gem pods, 1 complimentary visual merchandising piece and you will be listed on our stockist page. Total of first order amount will be disclosed after approval of your application. Subsequent reorder value must exceed $350 ex gst plus shipping and can be of whatever stock you require.
2. Stockists must agree to sell at the agreed RRP of $89.95 for the Complete Longemity Water Bottle and $59.95 for the Interchangeable Crystal Gem Pod.
3. We do not offer credit. Accounts must be paid in full at time of placing order. We can process payment over the phone, or you may like to do direct deposit and send through bank confirmation. Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been receipted by Longemity. Our banking details will be provided on invoice for payment. Please provide your invoice number as reference number when making payment.
4. Active Accounts. An annual minimum order amount is required to keep your account active. This will be to the total order value for the year in the amount of $2000 ex gst. If annual total is not met, accounts will be deactivated. Accounts that do not place an order within 6 months from last receipted order may be deactivated.
5. Stockists are not permitted to sell online or through an E-commerce store. Sales must be through a physical retail outlet. You may though advertise on your socials that you stock Longemity products. Each individual retail outlet must be approved by Longemity. No stock should be retailed in an unapproved location.
6. Order processing times. For all in stock orders we estimate orders to be packed and dispatched within 3 - 5 business days. Any changes to orders must be made immediately before picking has commenced. Any changes to orders are not guaranteed after orders have been picked.
7. Should we be out of a particular line you will be notified. To keep things simple we do not send out back orders, and we would suggest adding any out of stock lines to your next order.
8. Shipping will be applied to all orders at cost, and is calculated using a combination of weight and volume. We will notify you with shipping costs prior to processing payment for your order. Longemity use Fastway Couriers for all shipping, please allow in regional areas, SA and WA up to 12 business days for delivery. Tracking information will be forwarded to you once your tracking number has been generated.
9. Returns and Credits. Our products are hand made by artisans and mother nature. Small variations in colour, design, size and finish may occur. Such variations are an integral part of hand made products, and are not eligible for credit claims.
Should you have a claim for damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied products please notify us in writing within 5 days of receipt of goods. Claims must include the invoice number, item code, item description, quantity, photographs and reason for claim. All stockists correspondence should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Longemity will then notify you on whether the goods need to be returned for inspection. Please do not dispose of goods until notified. If goods are to be returned a credit will not be processed until the goods have been physically received.
Longemity will pay for all shipping costs for the return of faulty or broken goods. We will also pay for shipping for resupply of such goods, or should you prefer a credit will be applied to your account.
We do not accept returns or credit for change of mind or for over ordering.
10. Any breach of conditions may lead to account closure. Further to this Longemity at their discretion have the right to deactivate a stockist account without warning, justification or apology.
* Terms and conditions may change without notice and are at the sole discretion of Longemity.
Longemity want to Thank you for your support and we are here to support you and your
Should you require any assistance or advice we are all but a phone call, or email away. We hope to build strong business relationships with you and your customers by offering a superior product and great customer service.